1. By using the Web Site, you signify your consent to Liquid Keratin’s collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
2. Non-Identifiable Information – Like many other Web sites, the Web Site automatically collects certain non-identifiable information regarding Web Site users, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access the Web Site, the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to the Web Site, the operating system you are using, the sections of the Web Site you visit, the Web Site pages read and images viewed, and the content you download from the Web Site. This non-identifiable information is used for Web Site and system administration purposes and to improve the Web Site. Liquid Keratin may also use non-identifiable information to initiate interactive, real-time discussions with users. Your non-identifiable information may be disclosed to others and permanently archived for future use.
3. Tracking Information – Liquid Keratin may use non-personal information to create aggregate tracking information reports regarding Web Site user demographics, Web Site traffic patterns, and Web Site purchases, and then provide those reports to advertisers and others. None of the tracking information in the reports can be connected to the identities or other personal information of individual users. Liquid Keratin also may link tracking information with personal information voluntarily provided by Web Site users. Once such a link is made, all of the linked information is treated as personal information and will be used and disclosed only in accordance with this Policy.
PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU SPECIFICALLY PROVIDE
4. Your Personal Information – During your use of the Web Site, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personal information (such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, or credit card information). If you choose not to provide requested personal information, Liquid Keratin will not be able to process your order through the Web Site.
5. Use of Your Personal Information – Liquid Keratin may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, to respond to your inquiries, to process transactions and payments, for marketing purposes, and to facilitate and enhance your use of the Web Site. Liquid Keratin may develop a confidential customer profile for you, which will be used to provide the very best service to you. Additionally, Liquid Keratin may keep a record of all correspondence with you as well as your purchasing history. Only Liquid Keratin employees and contracted companies with proper authorization will have access to your personal information, and only to the extent necessary for the purposes described in this Policy
6. Email from Liquid Keratin. If you contact Liquid Keratin or otherwise indicate that you would like to receive email from Liquid Keratin, then Liquid Keratin may send to you, from time to time, email or other communications containing information about Liquid Keratin, its products and services and other matters Liquid Keratin believes will interest you. At any time you may ask Liquid Keratin to stop sending you email and other information by contacting email@example.com. Also, each email Liquid Keratin sends to you will tell you how to decline further unsolicited email. From time to time Liquid Keratin may also send to you email containing important information regarding the Web Site, which you may not opt out of receiving
7. Disclosure of Your Personal Information – Liquid Keratin may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Disclosure to Service Providers – In order to process transactions, Liquid Keratin must disclose some of your personal information to certain service providers, such as your credit card issuer, the product handler and the delivery service. Before personal information is disclosed, the service provider will agree with Liquid Keratin to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. If you do not wish Liquid Keratin to provide your personal information to our service providers, you may not use the Web Site for transactions.
- Disclosure in Business Transfers – Liquid Keratin may be involved in the sale or transfer of some or all of its business. As part of that sale or transfer, Liquid Keratin may disclose your personal information to the acquiring organization, but will require the acquiring organization to agree to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. If at any time you do not wish Liquid Keratin to disclose your personal information as part of the sale or transfer of some or all of Liquid Keratin business, please notify Liquid Keratin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure – Liquid Keratin may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where Liquid Keratin has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to Liquid Keratin legal counsel.
8. Location of Information – Liquid Keratin will store and process your personal information in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Securing Your Information – To help protect the confidentiality of your personal information, Liquid Keratin employs security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Nevertheless, due to the nature of the Internet and Internet technologies, security and privacy risks cannot be eliminated and Liquid Keratin cannot guarantee that your personal information will not be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy.
Accessing Your Personal Information – You may request access to your personal information and information about Liquid Keratin’s collection, use and disclosure of that information by contacting Liquid Keratin at email@example.com. Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law, you have the right to have reasonable access to your personal information, and have the right to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and to have it amended as appropriate. You can help Liquid Keratin maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying Liquid Keratin of any changes to your personal information.
11. Interactive Web Pages – Certain pages of the Web Site facilitate real-time interactive discussions between users and Liquid Keratin employees regarding products available for purchase through the Web Site. Those discussions are initiated by Liquid Keratin employees based upon non-identifiable information automatically collected about Web Site users. You are not obliged to engage in interactive discussions with Liquid Keratin employees or provide any personal information during those discussions. Personal information you provide during interactive discussions through the Web Site will be used and disclosed in accordance with this Policy.
12. Contests and Promotions – If contests or promotions are made available through the Web Site, the applicable contest or promotion rules may include rules regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information. To the extent that those specific rules conflict with this Policy, the particular contest or promotion rules will govern regarding personal information collected in connection with the contest or promotion.
13. Other Web Sites – The Web Site may contain links to other Web sites or Internet resources. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another Web site or Internet resource. Liquid Keratin has no responsibility or liability for or control over those other Web sites or Internet resources or their collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
14. Former Users – If you stop using the Web Site or your permission to use the Web Site is terminated, Liquid Keratin may continue to use and disclose your personal information in accordance with this Policy as amended from time to time. However, if you want Liquid Keratin to stop sending you unsolicited email and other information, or you do not wish Liquid Keratin to disclose your personal information to service providers or in business transactions, please notify Liquid Keratin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. Policy Changes – To accommodate changes in the Web Site, changing technology, and legal developments, this Policy may be changed from time to time in Liquid Keratin’s sole discretion and without any prior notice or liability to you or any other person. New versions of this Policy will be posted here. Liquid Keratin’s collection, use and disclosure of your personal information will be governed by the version of this Policy in effect at that time. Accordingly, when you use the Web Site you should check the date of this Policy and review any changes since the last version.
16. Your Comments – If you have any comments or questions about this Policy or your personal information, please contact Liquid Keratin at email@example.com.